Customer Service Agent B2B at Reckitt Benckiser
Life is changing, getting faster and more demanding. Reckitt Benckiser provides solutions that help people deal with these new challenges. This is why they are one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing markets. They drive consumer health forward through innovation.
In fact, Reckitt Benckiser has redefined the consumer health market by combining their in-depth consumer knowledge with the speed of decision making they have gained in FMCG. Reckitt Benckiser’s culture of entrepreneurship puts ideas ahead of hierarchy, so they get the best ideas developed rapidly. This is why their brands are market leaders in most categories.
- As Customer Service Agent B2B you will be responsible for delivering customer service to one or more of our major accounts. You will ensure that all customer requirements are met and orders are processed appropriately.
- You will manage the development and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities and processes aligned with service objectives.
- As Customer Service Agent B2B you will manage customer requirements for specific RB key customers on a day-to-day basis as well as manage and process their orders.
- You will analyse service drivers and lead improvement initiatives to deliver top level service performance.
- Excellent collaboration with key stakeholders and those who influence service performance is of the utmost importance in order to improve customer satisfaction. They include Commercial teams, Supply Planning, as well as freight and warehousing service providers.
- As Customer Service Agent B2B you will report weekly KPI's for Service Levels and customer indicators internally and externally.
- You will be responsible for short stock management, including allocation of critical items to BENL customers.
- You will update KPI Scorecards for major RB customers.
- You will investigate and validate credit claims and look at ways to reduce order errors.
- As Customer Service Agent B2B you will liaise with account managers (both internal and external) to provide customer insights and identify opportunities.
- As Customer Service Agent B2B you have minimum a Bachelors' Degree, with relevant experience in Customer Service, preferably within FMCG.
- Experience with relevant Customer Service software is a plus.
- You are a commercial minded team player with a hands-on approach and target orientation.
- You have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Reckitt Benckiser offers an attractive remuneration package and pleasant working conditions.
- In this interesting job you will find yourself working within a team where collaboration and problem solving are essential.
Apply at: http://rb.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/5065/1758/en/customer-service-medewerker-b2b-bij-reckitt-benckiser/
Customer Service Medewerker B2B bij Reckitt Benckiser, Customer Service, B2B, KPI, Dienstverlening, Customer Support, Customer Care, Klantendienst, FMCG, Commercieel, Sales