Customer Service Manager B2B at Reckitt Benckiser
Life is changing, getting faster and more demanding. Reckitt Benckiser provides solutions that help people deal with these new challenges. This is why they are one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing markets. They drive consumer health forward through innovation.
In fact, Reckitt Benckiser has redefined the consumer health market by combining their in-depth consumer knowledge with the speed of decision making they have gained in FMCG. Reckitt Benckiser’s culture of entrepreneurship puts ideas ahead of hierarchy, so they get the best ideas developed rapidly. This is why their brands are market leaders in most categories.
- As Customer Service Manager B2B you supervise the follow-up of orders, deliveries and disputes for national wholesale distribution, whereby you guarantee the best possible service level.
- You ensure the follow-up of our database with products, customers, tariffs and discounts.
- You enhance our customer service by stimulating the skills of your staff and integrating more tools and techniques.
- As Customer Service Manager B2B you respond proactively to customer evolution as well as the internal and external environment. You initiate and closely monitor the logistic collaboration with our customers.
- Furthermore, you define the logistic strategy per customer by evaluating supplier expectations and consulting other industrial players.
- You participate in commercial negotiations with certain national customers and negotiate the logistic aspects.
- You participate in actions in the context of logistic collaboration by visiting customers and writing reports and overviews.
- You lead and/or create transversal teams (Euro, logistic circuit, tariffs, logistic units, codification, ...).
- In order to contribute to the continuous improvement of our customer service, you draft plans of action, and schedule training courses and seminars that will enable the sales teams to stay informed of the logistic evolution.
- As Customer Service Manager B2B you report directly to the Logistics Director and collaborate closely with the sales teams, marketing, IT, and other logistic departments.
- As Customer Service Manager B2B you hold a Master's Degree in CommercialSciences or Engineering.
- You look back on a minimum of 5 years' professional experience.
- You have a general knowledge of distribution and a specific knowledge of logistics.
- You are an expert negotiator.
- You are a result oriented team player with a commercial flair and a hands-on approach.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both in speech and in writing.
- Reckitt Benckiser offers an exciting job with room for initiative and lots of responsibility, within a pleasant working environment.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package.
- In this interesting job you will find yourself working within a team where collaboration and problem solving are essential.
Customer Service Manager bij Reckitt Benckiser, Customer Service, B2B, Dienstverlening, Customer Support, Customer Care, Klantendienst, FMCG, Commercieel, Sales, Bestellingen, Leveringen, Logistiek, Logistics, Sales, Service
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Achat / Vente | FMCG - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Service clientèle | FMCG - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Sales Manager | FMCG - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Support vente / administration | FMCG - général | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ventes - général | FMCG - général | > 10 ans d'expérience