ITSM Service Manager
As member of ITSM / RUN organization, an IT service manager’s role within the company entails designing, creating and maintaining company’s IT services. While leading the company’s IT team, the IT service manager strives to develop a reliable IT service and improve the organization's existing IT service infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities:
- Service Design Management :
- Work with minimal support and influence and mentor others.
- Work with service managers and programme directors to develop design concepts and have responsibility across complex services.
- Help set direction and embed good practice within teams.
- Make key decisions based on research and understand how this research impacts others.
- Service Transition Management :
- Provide overall planning for service transitions and coordinate the resources that they require.
- Control the lifecycle of all changes, enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to IT services.
- Service Management (mainly Delivery) :
- Responsible for making sure that business relations within the organization are managed to enable delivery of ICT services
- Lead and direct teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) and operational level agreements (OLAs) are in place with both external and internal teams
- Make sure all contractors carry out processes to ITIL standards
- Liaise with all other IT service functions to make sure that services are maintained
- Manage the day to day delivery of the product
- Plan and may schedule the testing and deployment of releases
- Deliver new functionality required by the business while protecting the integrity of existing services
- Make sure that service asset and configuration items are properly controlled, and that accurate and reliable information about these assets is available when needed
- Proven experience of Contract and Supplier management, Service Management, Risk Management with multi-disciplinary teams and managed outsourced suppliers
- IT process management experience
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and tools
- Proven track record with complex global network connectivity contracts and deployments
- Strong understanding of IT environments and technologies
- Knowledge of IT service management (e.g. ITIL)
- At least 5 to 7 years of working experience
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch
- Working proficiency of English is required
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.