Laboratory Technician R&D
Laboratory Technician R&D Organization
Our client is a cosmetic company located in Hainaut areas
The focus is on supporting the EMEA TS&D (technical service and development) team on primarily HTV (liquid silicones rubber) Elastomer applications by intensively running the LSR injection molding machine, creating test data on existing and new products, performing product modifications, and preparing product samples. These tasks must comply with good laboratory practice principles and in accordance with the company quality and safety standards.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports the implementation of existing and new technologies in support of the Advanced HTV and Advanced RTV (room temperature vulganizer) Value Center.
- Operates lab instruments and related equipment; primarily an LSR injection molding machine, maintains assigned equipment in optimum working condition.
- Evaluates and validates laboratory samples of Si-Elastomers according to internal and external test standards.
- Performs regular calibration and preventive maintenance of all laboratory equipment in accordance with the procedures stipulated in the laboratory work instructions manual.
- Performs sampling and workplace monitoring of air contaminants and its preparation for Corporate Industrial Hygiene laboratory analysis as per IH sampling schedule.
- Prepares all samples intended for customer application tests and other outside laboratory analyses.
- Records all laboratory and analytical data on appropriate media (i.e., workbook, SAP, computer) and ensures its timely recording and efficient filing.
- Ensures proper maintenance of all raw material and finished product sample storage and retention program.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of laboratory to ensure safety within the premises.
- Laboratory Technician Degree or equivalent education.
- Experience on LSR injection molding preferred.
Keywords : laboratory technician, research and development, HTV, cosmetic.
Our client offers you a challenging position in his company. You will receive an attractive salary package.
Interested ? Contact me at 02 379 11 76 or firstname.lastname@example.org.