Do you like to travel internationally ? You are fluent in English & graduated as Mechanical engineer ?! Exciting position as Automation Engineer is waiting you !!!
Our client, specialized in metal flow engineering, is looking for motivated, involved and autonomous person to join his team.
Integrated in Mechatronic department, you will be in charge of conception, design testing and commissioning of robotic equipment.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Carry out systems development and project follow up based on technical specifications;
This is including: electrical engineering, software development, define and select proper instrumentation, integration with mechanical design and mechanical team;
- Actively participate to shop test (FAT test procedure and FAT test)
- Build technical documentation of product and project (user manual, CE file, customer file, risk assessment);
- Actively participate to equipment commissioning, involving multiple travelling worldwide for several weeks;
- Autonomy in solution finding and troubleshooting.
- Engineer in electricity, automation or electromechanical engineering;
- You have a first experience of 3 years minimum;
- You have Very good knowledge in automation (PLC programming: Step 7), in electrical engineering, in robotic programming (is an asset) (ideally KUKA KRL);
- Knowledge or experience in industrial vision is an asset;
- You have basic knowledge in mechanics, pneumatic and hydraulic;
- You are autonomous, creative, committed, leadership;
- You are fluent in English and ready to travel.
Our client offers you an exciting job, in a successful company with good prospects for the future. You will have the opportunity to work in a rewarding international context and in a well-known company.
You receive an interesting package according to your experience as well as extra-legal benefits, training opportunities and a career plan.
For more informations, please contact Ornella Dezzi 02 389 11 79 / Ornella.email@example.com