Do you like to travel internationally ? You are fluent in English & graduated as Electrical OR Electronic engineer ?! Exciting position as Automation Engineer is waiting you !!!
Our client, specialized in metal flow engineering, is looking for motivated, involved and autonomous person to join his team.
You report to the Automation Manager and your main tasks are the following:
- Responsible for automation, electrical and mechatronics design work in respect to the technical specifications and project planned delivery mile stones;
- Organise and follow up the drafting work of the designer (draftsmen) on the home site and remote sites. Responsible for drawings check, approval and official release for manufacturing. Consider manufacturing cost parameters in the design;
- Validation of the new design and product development during the shop test and commissioning;
- Coordination and technical support to Operations and Suppliers during manufacturing process;
- Design as per the relevant norms;
- Set up and maintenance of Design Rules to share best practices across the group;
- Report progress proactively to the Project Manager and TSR requestors. Administrate the work in the TSR system database;
- Report and coordinate technical issues or products continuous improvement to the relevant Product Manager. Handle the associate technical documentation work.
Keywords: “electricity”, “electronic”, “electrical”, “mechatronic”, “automation”, “robotics”, “heavy industy”, “mechatronic”
- 2 to 5 years in heavy industry environment with design responsibilities is an asset. Mechatronic background is a plus;
- Very Good in Electrical/Automation design (conception, calculation, equipment selection, detail engineering design, PLC programming). A certain degree of creativity is expected;
- Knowledge in Hydraulic and other media is a plus;
- Knowledge on robotics engineering and programming is a plus;
- Practical approach and hands on capability with interest for heavy industry application;
- Able to work in team with good management and leadership skills;
- Good English speaking, writing and reading;
- Autonomous and Committed;
- Proactive and Organised;
- Opened to extensive international traveling.
Our client offers you an exciting job, in a successful company with good prospects for the future. You will have the opportunity to work in a rewarding international context and in a well-known company.
You receive an interesting package according to your experience as well as extra-legal benefits, training opportunities and a career plan.
For more informations, please contact Ornella Dezzi 02 389 11 79 / Ornella.email@example.com