Construction Cost manager
Are you an experienced professional with experience in cost management and would you like to work together on various large-scale construction projects? Then perhaps you could be the new Cost Manager of our client.
- Based on your knowledge of target prices, sector publications and internal benchmarking, you can draw up and verify cost models by yourself, from feasibility studies to detailed designs.
- You verify the measurement records for their conformity with measurement methods and contractual clauses and supervise the tendering process and the quotation presentations.
- You create financial analyses from quotations and draw up tender reports.
- You work closely with Program and Project Managers for the financial follow-up and provide advice in accordance with the contractual conditions. You also take care of the financial reporting and keep the financial dashboards up to date.
- Within the change management process, you take on an advisory role regarding the financial aspect, scope control and use of the contingency budget
- You check receivables according to actual execution and conformity and prepare payment certificates.
- You are jointly responsible for the complete data and information management regarding investment and maintenance costs
Key words: price, benchmarking, cost, management, manager, RICS, construction, architecture
- You have an education in Industrial or Civil engineering, Construction or Architecture.
- A professional qualification and/or membership in RICS or other relevant additional training is a definite asset for this position.
- You have proven experience as a cost manager and a strong affinity with the sector
- You have extensive knowledge of various contract types
- You have strong communication skills and act as an interlocutor for both internal employees (Program and Project Manager, Engineers) and external parties, and this at the Senior Management level.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with an eye on optimisation and detail.
- You are computer-literate and familiar with a digital approach to data management.
- You are a fluent in Dutch, English and French.
Our client offers the opportunity to work for well-known design office, in a dynamical environment and people oriented. You will receive a good salary package depending on your experience.