Offre d'emploi : Business Manager - Pharmaceutical
At Assystem Care, we embrace your most complex challenges and anticipate new regulatory and technology paradigms in the life science industry. Our unique advisory offer integrates end-to-end engineering, quality and performance management throughout your whole industrial life cycle, with a transverse vision of systems engineering: from conception & engineering to batch release and operations optimization. Starting from your challenges, our team of experts develops the customized solutions you need based on our methodologies and our own first-of-a-kind smart tools.
Our team of 450 specialists located in Belgium, France and Switzerland offers support to both pharmaceutical and biotechnological enterprises throughout their project’s lifecycle.
In order to support Assystem Care's ambition we are looking for a Business Manager.
Business Manager - Pharmaceutical
As Business Manager, you directly contribute to the development of Assystem Care, both at the business and the human level. Creating your client portfolio and developing your teams’ talents, to deliver the highest level of excellence on the projects done.
You manage your own business unit, develop our client portfolio or acquire new clients in one or more industries. You are also responsible for the recruitment and management of your team while benefiting from the support of the HR department. You ensure the profitability of your business unit and meet the targets defined in your business plan.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PART
- Create new business opportunities by prospecting new customers;
- Gather new business leads with actual customers;
- Close deals to support your clients;
- Manage the delivery of your offers with the support of the technical direction;
- Participate to the recruitment policy through the establishment of your own recruitment plan;
- Select and recruit the talents who will join your team;
- Be in charge of the consultant career evolution (career management meetings, annual appraisal, training management…);
- Be in charge of the level of service of your team on your clients projects;
- Manage the financial performance of your activity;
- Manage the customer relation and satisfaction to build long-term partnership.
- First proven experience as Business Manager/Human Ressources or relevant role (1-2 Y)
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills
- You have a Master degree in Business or Engineering
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- A salary in line with your experience
- A competitive package of extra-legal benefits (car, fuel card, insurance, meal vouchers, entertainment expenses, ...)
- Career opportunities both in Belgium and abroad
- Clear objectives and challenges!
- A people focused and motivating work environment