Our ideal candidate is familiar with front-end applications (e-commerce & marketing websites, loyalty programs, …) as well as with back-end applications (shopping baskets, promotions engine, cronjobs, related DB’s, API gateway, …) and has a good understanding of web infrastructure (firewall, load balancer, apache, …).
- Support digital applications from a technical point of view.
- Interact with the project leaders, product owners, IT architects, implementation and hosting partners.
- Gather, document and validate technical specifications.
- To be involved in technical ongoing support.
- Document technical solutions and maintain the knowledge base, in close collaboration with the business analyst(s).
- Ensuring that external partners follow our development guidelines to ensure performance, security and quality.
- Leading and reviewing load tests and suggesting improvements (Site 24/7, NeoLoad, …)
- Coordinating and reviewing security tests
- Experience with development and/or architecture of e-commerce platforms is mandatory for this position.(Implementation/integration of e-commerce websites, payment gateways, integrations of third party software, … .)
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re stress resistant and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You’re a team player.
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mashery is a plus.
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.