International Channel Sales Manager - Software industry
My client is looking for an experienced sales person to strenghten his sales team to increase it's international presence.
My client is a international market-leading provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA Systems and business optimisation software providing a complete end-to-end automation and optimisation solution. They deliver efficiency savings to their customers, by creating systems to collect, communicate and exploit data.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM-Channel) will be responsible for maintaining and building long term relationships with local Partners, Distributors, SI's and VAR's. THE RSM will also play an instrumental role in client management, planning and co-ordinating engagement to build relationships between local Partners and the end-users organisation. The RSM is responsible for sales and profit across my client technologies range of products, applications and services by developing client insight that supports the development of a differentiated sales proposition that adds value for the customer.
The RSM will implement sales strategies aligned with the ST business objectives and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure commercial objectives are delivered.
- Managing and expanding business within key accounts in your designated territory
- Understanding and maintaining regular contact throughout the sales cycles which usually have a relatively long duration
- Creating a business plan to develop a network of channel partners within your territory and supporting them closely to develop pipeline and meet agreed sales targets
- Acting as a business partner and single point of contact throughout the sales process
- Collaborating closely in the development and management of channel partner growth strategies
- Bringing operational support including technical advice, supporting of the preparation of commercial offers (including Frame agreements and public tenders for major deployments), sales support, customer support, etc.
- Establishing a unique relationship with your customers based on trust, mutual knowledge and professionalism
- Identification of potential new regions, partners and vertical markets areas for growth
- There will be travel involved in this position so you would need to be open to regular trips, including some foreign travel
KEYWORDS: #SCADA #SOFTWARE #AUTOMATION #RTU #SALES #REGIONALSALES
To be a successful Regional Sales Manager you should:
- Have minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar role preferably at an international level;
- Have a degree-level with an Engineering background or equivalent
- Have well-developed technical skills including Industrial Analytic Software, Automation, PLCs, SCADA, RTUs with a willingness to expand into other areas;
- Have strong strategic visions, creativity, openesss and sound commercial sense;
- Be bilingual French and English
- Be open to travel up to 50% of your time
Beside an attractive salary package in line with your experience my customer is offering you the opportunity to join an international market-leading provider with nice perspectives of evolution.