Customer Service for German Market
Are you looking for a dynamic way to start your new year? You always wanted to combine your passion for fashion with your language skills? This is your opportunity!
Our client is a leading company within the Fashion World and located in the Belgian Fashion Capital: Antwerp. Our client is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Customer Service Specialist (GER) to join their team.
As a Customer Service Specialist for the German Market your responsibilities are:
- Order intake, processing and all actions related
- Handling all customer requests in terms of orders, delivery information, product faults, transportation etc.
- Back order management and credit collection
- Providing pro-active technical and commercial advise
- Support commercial activities and the sales representatives
- Provide relevant sales information
- Collaborate with logistics
- Excellent knowledge of German, both spoken and written. You also have a decent knowledge of English.
- You have relevant professional experience within a commercial support role.
- You can easily perform under deadlines and you are good in prioritizing
- You communicate in an open and structured way
- You are customer oriented
- You like to take initiative and you take ownership within your work
- You have strong organizational skills
- You want to be part of a highly motivated, multi-cultural team
- You have a passion for fashion
- Knowledge of AS400 is a plus
- Modern work environment
- Highly motivated and multi-cultural team of colleagues
- Competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Fixed contract after a successful temporary period
- Working in the fashion capital