International Customer Service (Export)
1-year assignment as International Customer Service Representative for the Export market where you can continue to develop your skills
Our client is a big international player within the chemical sector. Currently they are looking for an international Customer Service Representative (Export) to strengthen their team. They are offering a 1-year assignment. Our client is located in Mechelen.
As an International Customer Service Representative (Export) your tasks and responsibilities are:
- You interact with customers on a daily basis in order to address customer's supply and service needs
- You are the first contact for issues, defects and complaints
- You are responsible for order creations, delivery creation, transport booking in co-operation with your forwarders
- You are responsible for invoicing and follow-up of payment behavior
- You capture customer insights and are closely in touch with internal stakeholders
- You contribute to continuous improvements
- You have experience within a similar role (Customer Service, Export or Import or Young Graduate with an educational background in Maritime Logistics)
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel is an advantage!
- You are fluent in English
- You have strong communication skills
- You work well with deadlines and you are stress resilient
- You have eye for detail
- You like problem solving and offering innovative solutions
- You are customer oriented
- You are available on short notice
- Working for a global and leading company in their sector
- Competitive salary package
- International work environment
- Dynamic and multicultural colleagues
- 1-year assignment!