Treasury Manager (H/F)
Our client is currently looking for a Treasury Manager.
With their headquarter in Liège, they have worldwide activities.
Our client is an industrial company.
You will have notably responsibility for:
- Making sure that the Group Treasury Policy is respected at the affiliates and treasury center level
- Organizing and managing efficiently the cash & liquidity of the group treasury centre
- Providing management with timely and accurate financial reporting on the Treasury activity of the Group
- Monitoring and providing a support to the Affiliates for the management of the cash & liquidity
- Managing cash pooling accounts and handling of inter-company netting
- Providing cash management support to the affiliates
- Mapping and Hedging the foreign currency exposures of all affiliates of the Group and the group treasury centre and negotiating the deals with the different banks
- Budgeting and forecasting treasury activities
- Managing banking relationships
- Working on ad-hoc projects
- The successful candidate will be a qualified treasury professional with at least 5 years' treasury experience at regional or group level gained within multinational corporations or banks. Expertise in international cash management and market risk management techniques would be a distinct advantage. Experience in IT2 treasury system or any other treasury system is a plus.
- Candidates will possess excellent communication skills in fluent English with at least a basic knowledge in French. Other European languages are welcome.
- The treasury manager will be the right-hand person of the head of the treasury and tax dept in all aspects of treasury management.
- He/she will run front office operations and systems, optimize international cash management arrangements and identify and manage group market rate risks & currency and commodity risks.
- He/She will also assess, and assist in, group financing, including covenant monitoring work and the appraisal of different funding routes.
- You will be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of financial products.
Experience in hedging of the foreign currency exposures, negotiating banking facilities and raising funds is essential. Experience in a group treasury centre is welcome. Excellent analytical and communication skills are prerequisites.
Don't hesitate to send us your CV.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Finance / Comptabilité | Sidérurgie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Administration financière | Sidérurgie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Conseiller financier | Sidérurgie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Contrôleur | Sidérurgie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Management financier | Sidérurgie | 5 à 10 ans d'expérience