Senior Project Manager
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Founded in 2016, Oncoradiomics is an innovative and ambitious start-up based in Liège. Oncoradiomics's strategic goal is to "revolutionize precision medicine”, by applying advanced artificial intelligence to clinical imaging.
Oncoradiomics focuses on tailoring cancer care to the clinical, imaging, biological and genetic characteristics of an individual patient so that the best outcome can be achieved.
Oncoradiomics holds several international grants and patents and is continuously developing and connecting with leading industrial and academic players to advance healthcare and the life sciences.
For the expansion of the team in Liège and in order to manage key clients’ and internal R&D projects, we are looking for a (m/f):
Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for the delivery of the projects. You coordinate people and processes to ensure that key customers’ projects are delivered on time and achieve the desired results. Regarding the R&D projects, you lead the team in order to meet strategic objectives and the company’s ambition.
Reporting to the CEO, you lead the innovation throughout the company. Your main responsibilities are:
- You monitor multiple projects from initiation through delivery and ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- You identify and clarify key projects requirements and customers’ needs, along with scientists, regulatory, sales and management expectations.
- You work with key stakeholders and with the CEO to understand requirements, address business and system issues, in order to ensure that strategic goals are met.
- You maintain schedules, track key milestones and program interdependencies and preempt risks.
- You resolve conflicts in a timely manner to ensure that projects stay on track.
- You oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between program management, planning and scientists’ team.
- You review status of projects and budgets; you report results and work evolution on a regular basis to the top management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Engineering, Business, Mathematics or equivalent through experience.
- Min. 7 years of experience in a project management position with technical products. Experience within a research environment or in medical imaging software and/or devices is a plus.
- Experience with managing data solution, platform projects and AI technologies.
- Experience in a Medical device or regulated industry and exposure to regulatory submissions. Understanding of FDA regulations including ISO 13485.
- Project management methodology and Agile/Scrum Master certification are an asset.
- Results and customer oriented, rigorous, structured, autonomous and flexible.
- Analytical, organized, team player, open-minded with a start-up mind-set.
- Strong transversal leadership and communication skills.
- Perfect command in spoken and written French and English. Any other language is an asset.
- Willing to travel for short periods, up to 20% of your time.
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative start-up company.
- To work in a dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- International exposure, with learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive compensation package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter http://www.pahrtners.be/job/senior-project-manager/ or to email@example.com
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Senior Project Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Soins de santé / Bien-être | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Direction / Management | Soins de santé / Bien-être | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Soins de santé / Bien-être | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Autre | Soins de santé / Bien-être | > 10 ans d'expérience