4 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Group Internal Auditor
The mission of the Group Internal Audit department is to provide assurance and advice to the SD Worx Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Management on the effectiveness and efficiency of its risk management and internal controls through the execution of independent audit missions in an ethical, constructive and cost efficient manner. Group Internal Audit aims to be a best-in-class internal audit function recognized by the SD Worx Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Management as a reliable and trusted business partner that enables change and helps to leverage good practices in order to support the organisation in realizing its strategic objectives in a risk-controlled manner.
Due to the growing size of our company, with recent acquisitions in the temporary employment (interim) business, we are looking for an additional Group Internal Auditor to join our team.
As a Group Internal Auditor with focus on business & support processes, you:
- Perform process, project, product and service audit missions in business and support areas such as project & program management, bidding and contract management, service implementation and delivery, payroll operations, supporting processes (Finance, HR, Legal, etc.) and third party management (in line with the annual Internal Audit plan);
- Assist in developing pragmatic recommendations and debriefing the results of your audit missions to management, thereby ensuring the definition of appropriate action plans;
- Follow-up on the implementation of open audit recommendations;
- Contribute to the development of the annual Internal Audit plan(s);
- Participate in ad-hoc advisory missions and/or investigations; and
- Actively contribute to internal projects that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the audit team.
You are based in Belgium (Antwerp, Brussels, or any of our regional offices) and report to the Head of Group Internal Audit.
You are a high potential with at least 2 years of experience within an audit function (either in a Big4 environment or in an internal audit position);
- You have a Master’s degree in business administration, (commercial) engineering or equivalent;
- You have experience in or a strong affinity with reviewing business & support processes. Knowledge of the business processes specific to the temporary employment (interim) sector is a strong asset.
- You have or are willing to obtain professional audit certifications such as CIA, CISA, … ;
- You have an analytical mindset and you have an eye for identifying risks and related controls;
- You have experience with working in an international environment, preferably in the services industry;
- ·ou are a team player who is motivated to take on an active role in improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the team;
- You are proficient in English, Dutch and French.
- You are open to limited travel (mainly within Europe).
We offer you a challenging position in an international and rapidly changing organisation in which your personal development will go hand in hand with the delivery of rock-solid results for SD Worx - nationally and internationally. Within Corporate Services and the Group Internal Audit team, you will become part of an expert environment which will stimulate your professional growth.
Needless to add we will provide an appropriate salary and extra-legal benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers, an insurance plan, etc. Furthermore, our Flex Income Plan allows you to tailor your benefits package to seamlessly tie in with your individual needs and requirements.
It’s your move!