Our client is a pharmaceutical company located in Brabant-Wallon.
This team develops and validates physico-chemical methods for Biologicals from early clinical phases to commercial. This team provides internal and external partners with fit-for-purpose analytical methods for all phases of development of recombinant proteins.
The main activities of this position will be:
- Design experiments
- Perform daily laboratory activities related to method development, validation, transfers
- Contribute to release and stability testing related to the project as appropriate
- Prepare/review documentation (procedures, protocols, reports)
- Analyse results
- Verify data
- Present/discuss results in project team meetings
All these activities will be performed in compliance with the GMP/HSE rules and with the regulatory requirements for each development phase of the product.
Skills and experience
- University degree in biochemistry or in analytical chemistry
- Proven experience in a similar mission preferably in the Biotech industry (under GMP)
- Expertise in analytical chromatographic techniques applied to proteins
- Expertise in other separation techniques applied to proteins (capillary electrophoresis).
- Expertise in method development and validation
- Good knowledge of protein chemistry
- Strong and proven laboratory skills, autonomy in his/her work
- Ability to author in English comprehensive and accurate procedures, protocols and reports
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, a plus
- Good written English level (oral a plus)
Keywords : Analytical Sciences, GMP, protein, protéines, HPLC, développement méthode analytique, analytical method development
Our client offers you a challenging position in his company. You will receive an attractive salary package.
Interested ? Contact me at 02 379 11 76 or firstname.lastname@example.org.