Merchandising Stock and Allocation Controller
You will be closely working with the Buying, E-commerce and Marketing teams as well as with the company's stores and Logistics department.
Our client is a company operating in the Fashion Industry in different countries of Europe.
Its constant growth and success places it as a trusted partner in this market.
- You manage and supervise the parameters of stocks in stores and adjust where necessary by allocating extra merchandise or transferring merchandise out.
- You make recommendations regarding top sellers and never out of stock product line replenishment and push allocations on product level where you see selling opportunities.
- You prepare reports for the weekly operational commercial meetings in which you are an active participant.
- You organize and play a key role in the administrative organization of commercial actions,the build-up of stocks for new store openings or re-openings after refurbishment and you prepare the markdown lists.
- You streamline the communication and organisation of all commercial decisions on pricing,quality issues,transfers,inventories,etc.
- You are the responsible person to consolidate and transmit the vital sales feedback coming out of our stores towards our buying and marketing department.
- Storevisitsare needed to enforce your 'touch' with the market and local store conditions.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years' experience in a similar function.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch, French and English
- You have a good Windows Office knowledge and are able to create pivot tables in Excel.You love to work in a fashion environment and in retail.
- You have a passion for merchandising and the allocation of products.
- You are well organised, flexible and stress resistant.
- You are a good communicator and like to take up an active role within a team.
- Driving for results is important to you.
- A dynamic and ambitious working environment.
- Working in a young, successful,expanding Belgian company.
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience and competences.
- A headquarter located in the center of Brussels (at walking distance of Central station).