Sales Operations Back Office employee
in this Sales Operations Back Office employee position you are in charge of supporting a client base from A-Z.
Our client is a global distributor in high technological material, located in Vilvoorde.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Operations Back Office employee:
- Respond to customer's requests in a professional and friendly manner
- evaluate and handle complaints
- validate customer purchase orders & create internal sales orders
- keep customers up to date with the status of their orders
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments to support the customer in the most efficient way
- advise customers of delivery dates and product information
- liaising with warehouse on dispatch and transport issues
- manage return requests
- handle finance queries and resolution with Finance
- resolve delivery issues
- handle stock management and releasing requests of holds
The ideal Sales Operations Back Office employee:
- very good level of English, knowledge of Dutch and French is a big plus
- good knowledge of Ms Office
- experience in a distribution and/or IT sector is a big plus
- SAP knowledge is a big plus
- strong communication skills
- detail oriented and high degree of accuracy
- great problem solving skills
- a willingness to work and an eagerness to learn
- the right work attitude and drive
- creative and proactive approach
- commercial mindset
You will get the chance to further develop your career at growing, international company active in technology solutions.
Not only will you work within a great, dynamic and international team, you will also get the chance to develop yourself further due to trainings and (international) opportunities.