Regional Logistics Expert
We are searching for an intuitive problem solver and enthusiastic Regional Logistic Expert who is strategically focused on working together with external and internal logistic partners.
Our client provides speciality chemical goods and high performance technologies that help customers solve complex problems.
The role of Regional Logistic Expert focuses on monitoring and improving performance of all partners within the supply chain.
The main activities:
- Coordinate and transact inventory movements (inbound and outbound) into SAP
- Follow up with third party partners to ensure timely follow up - perfect order fulfilment
- Define the best transport and logistics solutions to support the business growth EMEA, work together with business and demand management to have the optimised network defined (warehouses and transport modes)
- Resolve transactional discrepancies throughout our common systems/ services.
- Resolve issues related to shipping, inventory and billing.
- Generate reports and data for standard metrics (kpi's)
- Periodic analysis of logistics costs and charges to insure accuracy and completion
- Support implementation and improvements of IT systems to support logistic flows (TMS, WMS...)
- Work with global supply chain team to optimise logistic flows
We are searching for an intuitive problem solver and enthusiastic Regional Logistic Expert who is strategically focused on excellence to improve service to our customers and cost.
For this position we are looking for someone with following profile:
Our client offers an attractive salary package and the unique opportunity to grow within the company.