Senior Web Java
- A senior Java developer/analyst who will be able to accompany the Business throughout the lifecycle of the projects.
- This implies that he/she will capture the requirements of the Digital team as well as the remaining Business Depts, make the analysis, design, implementation, testing and production delivery of the different solution blocks
- Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Fluent English and French
- Experienced in Spring 3,0, Flex 3,servlet and JSP development
- Implementation of web architecture technologies such as java SE 5, J2EE 1.4, JPA 2.0 and JSF 2.0
- Familiar with SOA approach for application development
- Development of Json files as well as webservices
- Acquainted to the use and integration of CINRJ 5 in the developments. Organise java projects according to the archetype proposed in CINRJ
- Experienced in MVC pattern development
- Is at ease with manipulating and constructing XML files
- Good working knowledge of oracle 12c
- At ease with editing and writing optimised SQL statements
- Stress resistant and flexible resource
- Excellent demonstration of problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, solution oriented
- Methodical, organized, result and quality driven, have the ability to document clearly and methodically
- Customer focused, demonstrate team work and service oriented
- Actively engaged in tracking and improving oneself
- Work independently
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.