IT Project Manager
You will work in a challenging environment, taking full ownership of your initiatives and committing on the quality of the production.
You are responsible for the END TO END DELIVERY of your projects, including :
- Delivery of the project scope on time, budget and with the expected quality
- Writing of comprehensive project memos, allowing the Business Sponsor and IT management to take relevant decisions
- Providing regular status to Project Sponsor/various stakeholders
- Monitoring of Business Case
To be successful, you will have to :
- Develop and maintain project plans and forecasts, including resource requirements, costs, risks and their mitigations and dependencies with other projects s
- Manage virtual teams across various divisions and entities, including third party suppliers in India
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your customers, providing advice, guidance and options with regards IT investments
- Define deliverables, assign their production to project team members and monitor progress and quality of those deliverables, ensuring they respect the planning while maintaining good relationships
- Manage the staffing of assigned projects and monitor budget spent
- Lead the risk, issue and change control processes for assigned projects, build action plan to mitigate risks/solve issues and track action items
- Control and monitor the progress of projects, reporting to the Roadmap Manager and the Sponsorship Committee
- Manage the project according to our company's internal standards (methodology & tools)
- Proven experience in managing END TO END IT FUNCTIONAL projects of more than 2000 mandays (with a team coordination of 10 persons) in Banking sector – following waterfall methodology, on a mainframe platform.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the different dimensions described previously in this job posting as project manager in IT
- Experience with Outsourcing partners
- Speak/write English fluently
- Strong leadership skills to adapt your style according to the situation and to the different stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- Ability to learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
- Strong negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
- Effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control and being persistent and assertive in driving tasks to completion
- Previous banking experience
- Certification in PRINCE 2 and/or PMI, or similar IT frameworks
- Knowledge of Settlement/Banking
- Experience with LEAN
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Postulez à l’offre: IT Project Manager
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément