Principal Scientist Organization
Our client is a pharmaceutical industry located in Hainaut areas.
Reporting to the Director of Scientific Operations and working closely with the laboratory personnel, the Principal Scientist will work within a team focusing on the characterization of the cellular and humoral immune response, using various types of assays such as flow cytometry (phenotypic, ICS, etc) ELISPOT, ELISA, Luminex and viral neutralization tests.
- Overseeing experimental design of flow cytometry, ELISPOT and antibody-based assays through generation of study-specific workplans and supporting documentation
- Acting as a key resource to provide guidance and support in root cause analysis and impact assessment
- Overall conduct of studies in different immune-therapeutic areas, acting as primary contact to the client for communication of study progress
- Data interpretation, report generation and presentation of results to clients
Skills and experience
The applicant must hold a doctorate degree in life science, with strong knowledge of immunology, with post-doctoral experience (or equivalent) and have a deep expertise of flow cytometry analysis. The applicant must also have a minimum of two years of experience in the industry.
The applicant must :
- Be proficient with analysis software such as FlowJo, Pestle, Spice, Prism and Excel and be able to perform complex analysis of flow cytometry data such as Boolean analysis.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be abreast of latest immune monitoring methodologies
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of GCLP regulations and other regulatory guidelines sufficient to carry out GCLP studies.
- Be willing to work in a Quality environment (ISO17025, GCLP, GMP) and apply good documentation practices (GDP).
- Be fluent in English (written & spoken) and able to functionally communicate in French.
- Full time permanent contract.
- Diversified tasks and responsibilities and interesting projects.
- A professional, dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- Development opportunities.
- A competitive salary package including benefits, adapted to your experience and the context.
Contact me at 02 389 11 76 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | Ingénieur / Ingénieur de production | Pharmacie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Bio-ingénieur | Pharmacie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur civil | Pharmacie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Ingénieur industriel | Pharmacie | > 10 ans d'expérience
- Offres | Graduat technique | Pharmacie | > 10 ans d'expérience