For one of our clients, a Belgian company active in the real estate sector in Belgium and abroad, we are currently looking for a Project Controller in order to support their development. Their offices are located in Brussels.
As the Project Controller, you are responsible for the A to Z financial control of several real estate projects. In this function you work closely with the Project Managers. Your main tasks consist in :
- Setting up the projects structures at an economic, fiscal and legal level;
- Daily financial monitoring and controlling of the projects during the whole life-cycle (budget and variances analyses, cost analyses, …);
- Answering the questions and advising the business in terms of costing, financing, tax opportunities;
- Acting as a real Business Partner with the different stakeholders (business developers, engineers, …);
- Working closely with the accounting team (performing reconciliations, centralizing invoices);
- Performing the financial reporting to the management;
- Participating in the cash and business planning.
The ideal Project Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Master's Degree in Finance / Economics / Business Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Audit or Controlling;
- Experience in Real Estate / Construction is a plus;
- Experience in Capital Intensive Market or Project Controlling is a plus;
- Fluent in Dutch or French with a good level of English;
- Excellent Excel skills and being IT minded;
- Dynamic, loving challenges and wanting to evolve in a fast-growing company;
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team;
- Flexible. No 9 to 5 mentality.
Our client offers a complete package in line with your experience in a fast growing company.
Aka Business Controller / Financial Controller / Project Controller / FP&A / Group Controller / Real Estate / Property / Construction / Finance / Project