Our client is a pharmaceutical industry located in Brabant-Wallon.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Operations, the Laboratory Coordinator is responsible for the instrument logistics, biosafety, monitoring of instruments and facilities and overall management of laboratory area.
Tasks include :
- Scheduling and overseeing external maintenance and calibration of all instruments and equipments;
- Performing internal qualification of basic equipments (i.e. pipette calibration, balance calibration, thermal mapping of storage equipments);
- Ensuring that equipments are used, maintained and calibrated as per SOP;
- Ensuring that equipment log books are complete and properly maintained; ensuring that calibration reports are completed in a timely manner;
- Managing all instruments and equipment malfunctions and associated documentation as per SOP;
- Purchasing of new equipments (obtaining quotes, ensuring that IQ/OQ/PQ is performed and documented as per SOP);
- Management of the monitoring system for facilities and instruments;
- Ensuring laboratory areas are adequately maintained (planning of maintenance, repair, decontamination and cleaning of laboratory space);
- Managing Health and Biosafety for the site;
- Training laboratory personel on laboratory biosafety rules and equipment operations;
- Participating to the writing and review of laboratory equipment SOP;
- Ensuring that all above laboratory management activities are documented according to GDP procedures;
- Participating in client and/or regulatory agencies audits.
Skills and experience
The applicant must hold a bachelor degree (or the equivalent) in a life science discipline such as biology, medical biology or biochemistry/biotechnology. The applicant must have a minimum of 5 years in a similar position. Experience in working in a Quality environment is an asset.
The applicant must :
- Be meticulous, thorough and proactive;
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrate schedule adaptability and flexibility.
- Be willing to actively participate to the generation, the implementation and the continuous improvement of laboratory processes.
- Be willing to work in a Quality environment (ISO15189, GCLP, GMP) and apply good documentation procedures (GDP).
- Be functional in French and English (spoken and written).
Key words: Laboratory Coordinator, biology, biologie, immunology, immunologie, labo, culture cellulaire
- Full time permanent contract, with possibility of rapid start.
- A professional, dynamic and stimulating work environment.
- A competitive salary package including benefits, adapted to your experience and the context.
Contact me at 02 389 11 76 or email@example.com.