Test automation Engineer
- Automate functional test cases using HP UFT.
- Design and develop the automation of web application test cases that require specific integrations with other systems (web service, authentication system, other web application, file system…).
- Recommend the appropriate test automation scenarios based on the requirements.
- Implement the test data creation repository and script.
- Enhance the test validation capability and the test automation monitoring.
- Optimize the test automation execution plans.
- Advice on the test automation framework and methodology.
- At least 5 year experience in HP UFT for functional test automation of web application.
- Ability to understand test cases and to collaborate with testers, analysts and developers.
- Technical skills to develop HP UFT test scripts that integrate different applications/systems (web application, web service, database…) and support different authentication systems/mechanisms (CA Siteminder single sign-on, web service authentication…).
- Successful experience in managing/enhancing HP UFT implementation.
- A previous experience in claims management software (Guidewire) is a major plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle database (SQL & APEX).
- Ability to communicate in English (spoken and written).
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.
Postulez à l’offre: Test automation Engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément