Energy Performance Engineer
You are expert for all about energy performance for buildings ? You are ready to work on project in Europe ? This function is maybe the next step for you.
You will be based in Belgium and will deliver energy assessments and sustainable building design guidance on Sales and Hire projects and opportunities in line with the Energy Performance in Buildings Directive within our European operating regions.
You will provide additional functional support on Central Design & Engineering projects as required by the MEP & Sustainability Lead.
- Deliver Accredited Energy Assessments in line with the Energy Performance in Buildings Directive to all relevant stakeholders both within and outside of the business as necessary.
- Maintain audited evidence and data trails for all Energy Assessments in line with the requirements of the relevant accreditation body and/or company standards.
- Provide guidance on achieving local compliance and sustainability related matters and supporting the European business units and the central design and engineering team in delivering compliant building solutions.
- To use and develop technical knowledge and understanding of existing, new and emerging technologies and sustainable design good practice with regard the European market.
- Maintaining close links with each of the European business units to provide support on Sales and Hire projects and opportunities as necessary.
- To support the MEP & Sustainability Lead by autonomously providing appropriate design guidance and project deliverables to the wider D&E team as well as Sales & Hire Business Development teams if and when necessary.
- Master Degree in Energy proficiency or Architect status
- At least 5 years of experience in energy performance
- Ready to travel
- Understanding of MEP engineering systems and sustainable / renewable energy systems
- A demonstrable understanding of construction techniques
- Ability to deliver energy assessments in line with EPBD regional implementations or have the appropriate qualifications/registrations
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English. Knowledge of German is a great plus.
Our client offer a permanent contract and to work on exiting project in Europe for all about EPBD. You will receive a good package salary.
Interested? Do not hesitate to apply on our website www.experis.be. Questions? Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org