Do you like to travel internationally ? You are fluent in English & graduated as Mechanical engineer ?! Exciting position as Automation Engineer is waiting you !!!
Our client, specialized in metal flow engineering, is looking for motivated, involved and autonomous person to join his team.
You are in charge of the project from A to Z. Your main responsibilities are:
- Determine project specification by studying the project package, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing budget (equipment cost & working time estimates);
- Ensure the technical viability of the project package;
- Determine and maintains the project schedule by monitoring the project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems;
- Control projects costs by monitoring and analysing expenditures (equipment cost and time sheets data); recommending actions;
- Coordinate with the different teams to ensure the delivery schedule of the equipment and refractories according the technical specification and contract date;
- Coordinate the commissioning of the equipment on customer site and the follow up of the equipment after the project start-up, until the end of the technical guarantee.
- Master, Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics engineering;
- You have a first experience of at least 3 years in heavy industry;
- You have good knowledge of
- Mechanical Design (calculation, material, design 2D,3D)
- Mechatronics (PLC programming, HMI programming, robot programming, robot functional analysis, robot risk analysis according pertinent norms).Pneumatic knowledge
- Hydraulic knowledge
- EC Rules
- Project Planning
- You are decision minded;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are opened to extensive international traveling.
Our client offers you an exciting job, in a successful company with good prospects for the future. You will have the opportunity to work in a rewarding international context and in a well-known company.
You receive an interesting package according to your experience as well as extra-legal benefits, training opportunities and a career plan.
For more informations, please contact Ornella Dezzi 02 389 11 79 / Ornella.email@example.com