Logistic & Planning coordinator
The person will be in charge of managing the production planning of the company, while coordinating the daily logistics activities of the company.
Informations sur l'entreprise
Part of an International Pharmaceutical group, , the company assesses and customized their manufacturing approach to achieve the most effective manufacturing process for their customers.
- Plan, prepare, issue and control production schedules and coordinate with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
- Advise management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
- Schedule equipment, confirm material supply and demands, prepare purchase requests for the production based on a master production schedule
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Manage and assure the update of the master plan for the site
- Coordinate the daily logistic activities
- Responsible for coordinating the shipping and receiving of supplies, goods.
- Complete customs documentation forms with designated carriers, brokers and forwarders
- Creation of Commercial Invoices / Packing List & any other requested documentation
- Responsible for the writing and review of SOP
- Responsible for the writing and follow-up of deviations and change control generated
Safety, Hygiene and Environment
- Ensure respect of the SHE rules
- Prevent risk of accident and environmental incident
Profil du candidat
Minimum experience required:
5 years in a similar function
Knowledge in cGMP production
- University degree in science or Engineer in chemistry
- Language requirements: English (written and spoken), French
- Knowledge of importation & exportation standards (IncoTerms)
Specific competences required:
- Good communication
- Technical competencies in chemistry is a plus
- Experience with complex products with a wide variety of parts.
- Experience with Production Control and manufacturing.
- Knowledge using Microsoft Excel and MS Project.
Conditions et Avantages
- An interesting and diverse position thatrequierres an overviewofallproductionactivites
- Be part of an international group in a companywiththeadvantagesof a PME