Knowledge & Collaboration operations coordinator
Our technical teams deliver new IT solutions and improve existing applications for both our internal and external clients. We deploy changes into the production environment in a controlled and structured way that doesn’t compromise production stability and we ensure applicative production support.
Our non-technical people maintain the maturity of the IT project delivery with appropriate controls in line with the group’s risk appetite and reducing development and running costs.
We have embarked upon an enterprise-wide business transformation process using “Lean” principles, and by taking a holistic view on all management processes.
Your part of the deal:
We are currently looking for a Knowledge & Collaboration operations coordinator who will coordinate and provide support, help, training to deliver the K&C program. You will:
- Supports internal clients on knowledge management organization, including process, roles and responsibilities, for consuming, sharing, collaborating on, improving, maintaining, and governing knowledge transfer and permanent documentation assets.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analysing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labelling; meeting with focus groups.
- Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; designing information structure, work- and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
- Organizes information by translating user behaviour into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction models, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with clients and other stakeholders.
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking research regarding information architecture, web design and usability; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent communication and diplomatic skills
- Excellent English communication/presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong self-management and self-driving capabilities
- Strong team spirit and emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Service Now is an asset
- Customer focused and process oriented
- An independent thinker
- Assertive/persuasive (Illustrate own line of reasoning with examples, defend spontaneously own position, proposal or decision when challenged, …)
- Self-development oriented (gather information on new trends in own field of expertise, eager to acquire new knowledge and widen own experience,…)
- Striving for excellence and Continuous Improvement
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.