We are hiring an experienced Internal Recruiter (m/f) to support the further growth of our sales offices.
Robert Half is a global market leader in specialized temporary and permanent staffing. The company was established in 1948, is stock-listed and has over 325 offices spread over the whole world, 10 of them are located in Belgium.
You will support the day to day recruitment for all of our internal sales positions through optimizing different channels. You will report to the Senior Manager Internal Recruitment and position Robert Half as an Employer of Choice.
- Partner up with both the Internal Recruitment Team and the regional directors and other stakeholders to meet national/regional budgets and align recruitment plan;
- Source, hunt and screen new talent pool for sales profiles via job boards, intense social media strategy, campus events, …;
- Interview candidates in our different offices with a high focus on interviews for the greater Brussels region;
- Follow-up on internal hiring process (candidate an stakeholder assessment feedback, follow-up of internal compliances,…);
- Keep track of recruitment KPI's;
- Evaluate and optimize employer branding in close collaboration with the marketing team and the international Internal Recruitment Team;
- Participate at local graduate recruitment events, fairs and university events and maintain a strong partnerships with these schools;
- Master or Bachelor's degree in combination with an recruiting experience of about 5 years, ideally in a Sales and/or Financial organization;
- Feel 100% comfortable at conducting competency based interviews in Dutch and English;
- Perfect written communication skills in English (preferably also in Dutch and French);
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage and prioritize multiple requests;
- Willing to invest at minimum one evening block per week for off core-hour interviews;
- Flexible to visit the different sales locations within Belgium;
- Willing to work full time from one of our Flanders or Brussels offices.
- An international working environment where you feel both the 'vibe' of a multinational and the charm of a local team;
- Dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues who create 'fun' and 'drive';
- Training and coaching to guarantee your personal growth;
- An interesting and competitive salary package including a company car, quarterly bonusses, a flexible income plan and lots of other interesting fringe benefits.
Interested? Apply now!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: