Junior Accountant - Brussels
Accountemps is looking for an Junior Accountant for one of its clients.
Our client, an organization linked to the European Institutions is located in the center of Brussels and is easily accessible via public transportation.
As Junior Accountant, you assist take part in the day-to-day accounting with the following tasks :
- Encode invoices, bank statements, cash receipts and expense claims of staff members;
- Match purchase orders with invoices;
- Classify invoices and ensuring the order and accuracy of the filing system;
- Pay invoices and deposits and track bank account balances;
- Reconciling bank statements and bank deposits;
- Maintain accounts payable and receivable by verifying, allocating, and reconciling entries in the accounting software.
The requirements for this role are :
- Bachelor in Accounting;
- A first experience in an Accounting function is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English and French (working languages); knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, excellent interpersonal skills and attention to details;
- You are immediately or rapidly available.
Our client offers :
- An interim mission at first, followed by a permanent contract after 6 months;
- Excellent working conditions;
- An attractive package including a competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Interested by this opportunity ? Apply now !
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: