Executive Personal Assistant
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
You will work closely with a experimented recruitment consultant helping him in his daily work.
My client is a world leader in Executive Search, Board Consulting and Leadership Strategy Services.
Working both at national and at international level, the successful candidate will provide day-to-day support to the activities of an Executive Search Consultant.
This person will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the consultant's agenda: this will include organizing client meetings, candidate interviews (both in Belgium and abroad), conference calls, videoconferences and internal meetings;
- Contribute to, prepare, review and distribute important confidential business documents such as client proposals, progress reports, role specifications, candidate reports, confirmation letters, etc;
- Follow up and carefully keep track of all on-going assignments of the consultant, anticipating needs and actions when possible;
- Coordinate and organize all practical details related to client, consultant and candidate arrangements such as interviews, travelling (domestic and international), lodging, meetings, etc.;
- Prepare the monthly expense reports and follow-up with project invoices;
- Coding CVs and update the database on a daily basis;
- Assist in the organisation of events or mailings; and,
- Assist with other duties such as file maintenance, photocopying, scanning, and mailings.
- A first experience as Executive PA supporting (a) senior executive(s) in a complex and international environment, ideally in a service firm;
- Excellent word processing (Microsoft Word®) and proof reading skills;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Dutch native and fluent in English and French;
- Top-notch administrative skills, comfort in handling complex follow-up activities and juggling multiple tasks in parallel. Proactive thinking is very welcomed;
- Superior sense of organisation, accuracy and rigour - a demonstrated ability to set priorities;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong communication skills and a talent for interacting with stakeholders of all levels;
- A high sense of discretion and confidentiality, treating sensitive information appropriately and handling external contacts with diplomacy, professionalism, tact and persistency;
- High level of collaboration and support across the team members; and,
- A pleasant, well rounded and mature personality with a good level of stress-resistance and a demonstrated client-orientation.
- Eye for detail
- Good writing skills
- Language skills (English, French, Dutch)
- Positive minded
- Open communicator
- Trustworthy / discreet
- Stress resistant
- Fast learner
- Willing to join for the long term
- Good with word, excel, ppt, dictation (IT literate in general)
In addition to offering the opportunity to work in a stable and pleasant environment where open-mindedness and good atmosphere prevail, my client offers an attractive compensation package to qualified candidates.