Founded in 2016, Oncoradiomics is an innovative and ambitious start-up company based in Liège. Oncoradiomics’ strategic goal is to “revolutionize precision medicine”, by applying advanced artificial intelligence to clinical imaging.
Oncoradiomics focuses on tailoring cancer care to the clinical, imaging, biological and genetic characteristics of an individual patient so that the best outcome can be achieved.
Oncoradiomics holds several international grants and patents and is continuously developing and connecting with leading industrial and academic players to advance healthcare and the life sciences.
In order to support the further development and growth of the company, we are looking for an (m/f):
Sales Executive Responsibilities :
As a Sales Executive, you are accountable for sales results. You are responsible for developing strategic accounts in the pharma sector, executing the strategic account plan. You develop existing client relationship while prospecting new customers.
Your main responsibilities are :
- You develop strategic account plan in order to meet the sales objectives.
- You own the 360 relationship and business for each named account.
- You team-up with the right people to execute the account plans.
- You generate leads through active prospection, sales and marketing campaigns.
- You promote and sell key offers through with the support of the scientific and technology teams.
- You detect, select, prioritize and manage major opportunities to focus on.
- You drumbeat the relationship with the client : contract, purchase order and cash collection.
- You ensure client satisfaction and client intimacy, doing client power/influence mapping.
- You identify and summarize client needs in terms of resources to power the strategic account plans.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Business or in Science.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an Account Manager in the pharma sector.
- You are a self-starter, an entrepreneur minded person with a strong business drive and acumen.
- You have a « can do » mentality and are energized by complex & demanding commercial environments, including contract negotiation.
- You can easily build relationships and team play.
- Structured and straight-forward, you are passionate for applying technology, especially in life science.
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and business management skills.
- You are fluent in English and French. Any other European language is an asset.
- You are ready to travel, up to 40% of your time (short-trips).
- A challenging and diversified position within a high-potential innovative start-up company.
- The unique opportunity to help shape the company’s success to the international scale.
- A young, leading edge, and multicultural environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.