The Logistics Specialist manages the 3PL by monitoring their KPIs, solving issues, and by managing projects to continuously improve service and efficiency while reducing costs and carbon
Our partner is a challenging company active in the FMCG sector.
- Support building logistics capabilities for sustainable competitive advantage.
- Manage 3PL performance, capacity, carbon footprint & contracts.
- Responsible for all local operational logistics process flows. This includes the warehouses, hauliers, concessionaire customers and some local exceptional flows.
- Check and approve 3PL invoices.
- Manage and initiate projects with the 3PL that continuously improve existing processes.
- Responsible for operational logistics escalation.
- Support Customer Service by solving structural issues.
- Support the HUB for e.g. primary transport, invoicing.
- Coordinate pallet management suppliers together with the 3PL.
- Support stock counting and stock reconciliation.
- Support the business with logistics expertise.
- Make trade-offs with Customer Service on required logistics services (a.o. DESADV, palletisation, delivery days, …).
- Manage relationships between 3PL hauliers and 3PL warehouses to ensure optimal collaboration.
- Execute business contingency processes along with the 3PL.
- Master in Business Engineering/Commercial Studies
- Dutch native, excellent command of English, good command of French
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP is a pro
- Project management skills
- Communication skills & influencing others
- Team commitment
- Business awareness
- Bias for action
- Customer mindset
- Analytical ability
- Build and maintain external relations
Long term contract + excellent salary package