Lead Dynamics AX Application Manager
Desmosia, specialized by business line in Talent Research and Development, supports large groups, SMEs and start-ups in recruiting employees whose passion, curiosity and skills offer real added value.
As Talent Revealers, we understand each candidate through their skills, personality and history, to offer meaningful career opportunities and allow their potential to grow.
Our client is a leading Belgian company located in Liège / Brussels and active in more than 40 countries spread over the whole world. He is expert in lightability and is positioning itself for continued success.
To support his growth, we are actively looking for a “Lead Dynamics AX Application Manager”.
As a "Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Analyst" within the area of Production, Purchase and Quality, you will participate in business process and data alignment and ensure the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX within the local companies.
You assume the following responsibilities :
- To lead the AX solution in the domains of Production, Purchase and Quality
- To be responsible for training the Group Key-users
- To proactively propose improvements to the solution
- To participate in projects subcontracted to partners whilst challenging them to ensure they are providing the highest quality solution
- To participe in the AX roll out
- To be a leader in acquiring and sharing the key competencies of the roll out
- 5+ years of business process experience in an industrial environment
- Very strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Functional with relation to MRP, Production, Purchase and Quality
- Knowledge of MicrosoftDynamics 365 Functional and MS Office
- English is required
- It is also beneficial to speak one of the following – French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch or German
- Ready to travel abroad30% time
- Team player, honest, autonomous, problem solver and customer oriented
- Permanent contract
- Position based in Liège and / or Brussels
- Very competitive and attractive package with great benefits