For one of our client, Robert Half is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join the FP&A Team.
Our client is an international Belgian company based close to Wavre.
The main responsibilities are the following :
- analyse and report on actual revenue performance and results against budget ;
- build forecasts of the current year revenue and budget for the following year based on sound business assumptions ;
- maintain an on-going dialogue with Sales, Marketing and other Finance teams to stay on top of latest developments with the products and the industry.
The required qualifications for this job are the following :
- university degree: Master of Economics, Master of Science in Management, Master of Finance, Engineering degree ;
- at least 2/3 years of professional experience (audit, controlling, FP&A, …) ;
- sharp analytical skills and proficiency in working with numerical data ;
- ability to see the big picture, while being mindful of details ;
- effective communication skills ;
- flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic environment ;
- eager to work in a team ;
- office tools, in particular Excel ; knowledge of VBA is a plus ;
- fluent in English.
Our client offers you a great position with a lot of responsibilities in a professional, motivating and flexible working environment. This with an attractive salary package with a lot of advantages in accordance with your background and your experience.
Interested in this position ?
Do not hesitate to apply with the reference : 06870-0010821172.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :