IT Product Analyst
Desmosia, specialized by business line in Talent Research and Development, supports large groups, SMEs and start-ups in recruiting employees whose passion, curiosity and skills offer real added value.
As Talent Revealers, we understand each candidate through their skills, personality and history, to offer meaningful career opportunities and allow their potential to grow.
Our client is a recognized expert in investment advisory, portfolio optimization and risk management. His ambition is to put the customer at the heart of investment advice.
To support his growth, we are actively looking for a “IT Product Analyst”.
As Product Analyst, you actively participate in the product life. You specify the new functionalities of the tool based on the user needs and the technical constraints. You are also in charge of the product roadmap and its integration in the client’s version of the product.
Your main tasks are to :
- Collect and understand the clients’ and the market’s needs
- Understand how these needs could be implemented in the product
- Specify the product’s functionalities for their development, validation and production phases
- Follow up the Product Quality Acceptance
- Ensure the deliveries
- Participate and / or take the lead on the evolutions of the product and the roadmap
Reactivity and adaptability will be part of your daily challenges, as a Fintech environment is always on the move. You will also be in direct contact will clients and will have the opportunity to travel to meet with clients and prospects. In addition to this, many opportunities are offered to you depending on your personal skills and capabilities.
- Education and Experience
- Master degree
- 3 years of experience in the banking sector or 3 years of experience in the software conception
- Hard Skills
- Basic knowledge in finance, marketing and / or project management
- Affinities with digital applications and / or technologies
- Soft Skills
- Team-player and team-oriented attitude
- Client oriented mindset
- Stress resilient
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand and resolve issues
- Willingness to travel
- Resourceful even in uncomfortable situations
- Fluent in French and English
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Permanent contract
- Position based in Liège
- Very attractive package with great benefits
- Working in an inspiring Fintech spirit
- Fast personal development
- Collaboration with young and dynamic talents
- A people-oriented culture