5 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
For an international law firm company, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to reinforce the ambitious marketing team.
Our client is an international law firm company. The company is based in Brussels, with around 57 people coming from 22 different countries. They are specialized in concurrency law, data protection and life sciences.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will report directly to the Business Developer Manager. Your tasks will be the following:
- You will be responsible for the coordination of various marketing projects such as brochures, leaflets and newsletters.
- You will assist the Marketing Managers and the lawyers in the preparation of proposals and pitches
- You will enter and maintain data in the Firm's systems
- You have an excellent level of English
- You have at least 2 years of experience in business development or marketing
- You have strong written communication skills and are detail-oriented
- You like to work in a team
- A strong position in a prestigious law firm
- The opportunity to work closely with the office based in London
- The possibility to evolve in a structured and well-organized marketing department.
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits