Customer Service Representative NL-FR (south-west Brussels)
6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Customer-oriented position for a great international company on B2B market, active in the energy sector.
Our client provides industrial/technical services & products for B2B clients, in the energy sector.
As a Customer Service Officer, your mission will be to support the business and sales activities :
- Be the first point of contact for your B2B portfolio of customers
- Follow-up of contracts from orders encoding to invoicing
- Answer claims & questions
- Take care of existing customers in their relations with the company
- Engage in business development by proposing solutions to new and existing customers, renew contracts.
- General administration and sales support
As a mix between an administrative and a customer service position, we're looking for someone who would be :
- Commercial-minded, driven to propose solutions and offers to customers
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- Organised, accurate, meticulous, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, energic, positive
- At least a first experience in a back-office
- At ease in administrative support
- Bilingual Dutch-French (or at least able to work in both languages). Operational English is required.
Our client offers a nice salary package with all the fringe benefits, and the opportunity to work in a human-sized environment part of an international group. Located in Anderlecht.