The Management Assistant will offer administrative support to the Head of Investments (phone calls, emails, database maintenance). They are a dynamic and autonomous person who can predict the manager's needs.
Our client is a European investment leader holding a diverse portfolio. They are currently looking for a Management Assistant to offer administrative support to the Head of Investments.
As a Management Assistant, you will handle the following tasks:
- Assist a team of 8 financial analysts with the information inflow;
- Manage the daily mail: answers, follow-up, classifying, etc;
- Arrange conference calls and meetings, and create meeting reports;
- Database management;
- Document creation and checking;
- Internal communication: act as the point of contact between the direction and the employees;
As a Management Assistant, you have the following profile:
- You have a junior profile or previous experience in a similar role (administration assistant, management assistant, personal assistant);
- Excellent French and English skills;
- A minimum equivalent of a Bachelor's degree (preferably, in the administrative field);
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word);
- You are autonomous, dynamic, and computer-savvy.
The Management Assistant will receive a full salary package accompanied by extra-legal advantages (insurance, public transport reimbursement, meal vouchers…). They will activate in a high-class multinational environment located in the heart of Brussels.