R&D engineer - automation
ATTENTION DEMANDE active via https://www.linkedin.com/company/vesuvius-flow-control/jobs/+ envoyer document word pièce jointe Anemone.Collet@vesuvius.com Sponta par mail okDescription de la fonction
Main accountabilities :
- Carry out systems development and project follow up based on technical specifications.
This is including: electrical engineering, software development, define and select proper instrumentation, integration with mechanical design and mechanical team.
- Actively participate to shop test (FAT test procedure and FAT test)
- Build technical documentation of product and project (user manual, CE file, customer file, risk assessment
- Actively participate to equipment commissioning, involving multiple travelling worldwide for several week
- Autonomy in solution finding and troubleshooting
Engineer in electricity, automation or electromechanical engineering
> 3 years
Expertise areas :
- Very good knowledge in automation (PLC programming: Step 7)
- Good knowledge in electrical engineering
- Knowledge in robotic programming is an asset (ideally KUKA KRL)
- Knowledge or experience in industrial vision is an asset
- Basic knowledge in programming (C, CC+, or other language)
- Basic knowledge in mechanics, pneumatic and hydraulic
- Very good practical feeling
- Hands on capability
- Autonomous, creative, committed, leadership
- Fluent in English
- Ready to travel WW – extensive travel
Négociations possibles selon compétences expériences etc.