R&D Engineer - Mechanical
ATTENTION DEMANDE active via https://www.linkedin.com/company/vesuvius-flow-control/jobs/+ envoyer document word pièce jointe Anemone.Collet@vesuvius.com Sponta par mail okDescription de la fonction
Main accountabilities :
- Carry out systems development and project follow up based on technical specifications.
This is including: mechanical engineering, solution development, product improvement, integration with electrical design and automation team.
- Actively participate to shop test (FAT test procedure and FAT test)
- Build technical documentation of product and project (user manual, CE file, customer file, risk assessment)s
- Actively participate to equipment commissioning, involving multiple travelling worldwide for several weeks
- Autonomy in solution finding and troubleshooting
Engineer in mechanical engineering, mechatronic engineering or electromechanical engineering
Experience (number of years, seniority level, nature):
> 3 years
Expertise areas :
- Very good mechanical design skills (CATIA, Solidworks, PROE, …)
- Good knowledge in Mechanical engineering
- Knowledge in robotic programming is an asset (ideally KUKA KRL)
- Basic knowledge pneumatic and hydraulic
- Very good practical feeling
- Hands on capability
- Autonomous, creative, committed, leadership
- Fluent in English
- Ready to travel WW – extensive travel
Négociations possibles selon expériences, compétences, etc.