In order to reinforce our front-end development team, developing new interfaces towards our various partners in different sectors (retail, banking, telco, automotive, ...) we are looking for a junior Java developer.
The Java Developer elaborates or adapts the detailed technical design and programming code (or package parameterization) in the context of a project or asset, according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
The Java Developer also performs the unit testing of the developed code.
- Elaboration of detailed technical design
- New development or maintenance of Java code (Angular 6, IntelliJ, J2EE, REST/SOAP, Spring,) according to enterprise standards, and considering required quality and performance levels.
- DevOps tool chain (Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, ...)
- Unit testing
- Estimation of development workload – or validation of the workload estimated by the project or asset manager
- Elaboration of (or contribution to ~) the preparation of the installation in production – including integration and assembly testing
- Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing)
- Quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review)
- You have Bachelor degree in IT
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch
- You have a technical experience in Java6, 7, J2EE, WebServices development (SOAP/REST)
- You are a team player
- You are accurate
- A challenging position in a fast growing company with an international presence.
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit maintained by lots of internal events (teambuilding, ...).
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities.