Operational Excellence Manager
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for almost 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interview.
For our client, ODYSSEA, we are currently looking for a Operational Excellence Manager.
ODYSSEA is a pharmaceutical company based in Liège Belgium and part of Allergan group.Their success is powered by our world-class team"s commitment to being Bold for Life. Together, they build bridges, power ideas, act fast and drive results for our customers and patients around the world by always doing what it is right.
The Manager of Operational Excellence (OPEX) will be responsible for the establishment, coordination and roll out of all OPEX Activity for the Liège Odyssea site.
You"ll be tasked with creating a culture and methodology of continuous improvement for the Odyssea facility. This role works very closely with peer OPEX Managers across multiple sites within the Allergan group, as it becomes a Centre of Excellence. You will be responsible for leading the deployment of Process Improvement in the Liège site utilising Lean Six Sigma / McKinsey methodology of transformational change :
- Responsible for driving and leading projects to improve operational processes
- Support the site Leadership Team in delivery of annual operational Process Improvement targets
- Work with local facility to develop / deliver annual programmes to optimise Process Improvements, for increased productivity and quality, and reduced waste
- Key driver of Liège site operational Process Improvement projects/ initiatives in line with Allergan strategic goals
- Provide training as required on Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Able to have indirect leadership to drive and to onboard the team and the different departments
- Development of Odyssea site standards pertaining to operational Process Improvement metrics
- Representing Allergan at trade shows and exhibitions to identify potential new equipment and processes; subsequently producing feasibility reports.
- Any other responsibilities deemed appropriate to the role
Tags: Lean six sigma, OPEX, operational excellence, process improvement, pharmaceutical, black belt, project manager, lean manufacturing, projets d"amélioration continue, ingenieur lean Manufacturing, chef de projet amélioration continue, process engineer, continuous improvment...
- Min. 5 years" experience in a Process Improvement role, with some Management experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- 3rd Level Qualification in Process, Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt qualification (experimented)
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry Experience is an asset
- Excellent project management skills
- Capable of leading large & small projects in a timely manner
- A clearly defined strategic thought process and a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and structured problem solving
- Confident to liaise at all levels, articulate with good presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluent English and French
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- An ability to work/lead effectively in cross-functional teams
- Willingness to travel
Join one of the world"s fastest growing pharmaceutical companies!
At Allergan you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn"t just welcomed, it"s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid growth strategy means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight.
Profile Group has been mandated by Odyssea Pharma to search this profile on exclusive basis. Any interested candidate is invited to apply exclusively via this ad. For more information, do not hesitate to contact Profile Group: Anaelle Henrard- firstname.lastname@example.org - 0470/40.77.30
Languages Fluent English and French