Aftersales - Claims officer
You will work for an international scope and handle claims from trade partners from A-Z, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Our client is an innovate, dynamic and multicultural company with EMEA office in Strombeek-Bever.
The main responsibilities from the Aftersales - Claims officer:
- you manage all activities regarding outstanding claims from trade partners across EMEA.
- you review incoming claims and process them according to internal guidelines and procedures related to logistic and financial disputes.
- you will handle an accurate claim investigation while working closely together with customer service and sales.
- contact with trade partners in the follow up: inform them about the process and outcomes
- support the reduction of claims through the development of preventative measures
- handle related administrative support tasks (credit notes, ...)
The ideal Aftersales - Claims Officer:
- Fluent in English and min. 1 official language (Dutch or French)
- Bachelor degree (commercial/finance/accounting/..) or equivalent in relevant work experience
- minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in a relevant position (customer service, claim handling, ...)
- knowledge of SAP and excellent knowledge of Ms Office
- working experience with claims are a big plus
- strong communicative skills
- assertive if necessary
- strong focus on detail, analytic and strong with numbers
The Aftersales - Claims Officer will be part of a very nice, open and innovative company, receive proper training and possibilities to develop.
You will work in the area of Strombeek-Bever (North of Brussels) and receive a very nice salary package with fringe benefits.