6 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
To join an international, fast growing company, we are looking for an Accounting Manager.
The retail company, leader of Europe in its market, is looking for an autonomous and hands-on profile, who will directly report to the HQ, based in Oslo.
As Accounting Manager you will be in charge of all the accounting internalisation of the company, including:
- The financial integration of another company ;
- The accounting management from A to Z ;
- The preparation of the monthly and yearly closings (with VAT, tax declaration and legal matters) ;
- The liaison / coordination with internal and external stakeholders ;
- The financial analysis and monthly reporting (to 2 managers) ;
- The development / improvement of internal procedures ;
- Being the spokesperson for all financial subjects ;
At the foundation of the accounting internalisation, you gather certain skills/competences:
- A bachelor/master degree in finance ;
- You speak fluently French and English and have a good level (written and spoken) of Dutch ;
- At least a few years of experience in Accounting ;
- You have excellent Belgian accounting and legal rules knowledge, which will enable you to be autonomous in your function ;
- You are driven and always ready to push your boundaries ;
- You have good communication skills ;
This function will allow you to be part of an international company and therefore to travel once a month (at the beginning, less after) to the HQ in Oslo.
You will evolve in a fast paced environment, always willing to improve. The Accounting Manager will have the opportunity to collaborate internationally and to be part of a new project.