As a Polyvalent Assistant, your will offer administrative support to your team.
Our client is a European investment leader holding a diverse portfolio of investments. They are currently looking for a Polyvalent Assistant to offer administrative support to their team.
As a Polyvalent Assistant, you will handle the following tasks:
- Manage the daily mail and calls;
- Arrange conference calls and meetings, and create meeting reports;
- Internal communication: act as the point of contact between the direction and the employees;
- Database management;
- Events' organisation;
- Document creation and checking;
- Office management: logistics, supplier contact, organisation.
As a Polyvalent Assistant, you have the following profile:
- You have a junior profile or previous experience in a similar role (office manager, administration assistant, team assistant);
- You have a good level in English, and you speak French and Dutch
- An equivalent of a Bachelor's degree (preferably, in the administrative field);
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word);
- You are a dynamic and computer-savvy team player.
The Polyvalent Assistant will receive a full salary package accompanied by extra-legal benefits (insurance, public transport reimbursement, meal vouchers…). They will activate in a high-class multinational environment located in the heart of Brussels.