IT Manager (m/v)
Our client role is to support the smooth functioning and facilitate the integration of the European money markets in particular and related financial markets in general.
Coordinates and manages all ICT-related tasks throughout the organisation;
Ensures continuity and resilience of systems;
Identifies, analyses and implement new systems (independently or with external parties);
Maintains internal and external relationships;
Maintains and develops policies, and procedures; ensuring EMMI’s operational efficiency
Provides support to internal users and prepares internal training sessions;
Compentences and Profile:
Ability to collaborate effectively with a large number of stakeholders, ranging from internal users to external providers including negotiation skills;
Ability to communicate clearly, and to adapt the communication to the audience, ability to coach and train staff members;
Ability to achieve results, in a sustainable an resilient manner, and establishing clear priorities;
Ability to improve own work by constant learning, following and adapting to technical innovation;
Ability to design innovative and creative solutions to complex problems
Specific required technical competencies
1. Tertiary Level qualifications and/or several years’ relevant experience with demonstrated proficiency and formalized training in Microsoft solutions, administration definition and migration.
2. Verifiable experience with guiding (managing) deployment and administrating Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Hyper-V/VmWare, Control Domains, Microsoft Exchange 2012, Small Business Server (SBS) 2012, Office 365 (and related tools such as Business Teams, OneDrive, OneNote), and Windows Azure.
3. Knowledge and/or experience with deployment and management of hybrid-network topographies with distributed data hosting and a mixture of on premise/off-premise computing and authentication (Azure or AWS).
5. Demonstrated proficiency in end-to-end Office 365 system management, architecting and administration and user training across the full Microsoft Office suite of applications – including SharePoint.
6. Demonstrated ability to integrate emerging trends and technologies (ex: DevOP, Serverless developments, Cyber criminality…) into non-technical operational environments and derive measureable benefits from non-technical users’ application of the technology.
• Minimum 5 years in a similar position
General IT requirements:
Advanced IT development skills
Advanced IT security knowledge
General IT development skills
Advanced knowledge of Office (365 preferably)
Specific IT requirements:
• Industry recognized IT certification (ex: Prince2 Foundation, ITIL Foundation, TOGAF Foundation, …)
• Some knowledge regarding Information Security ISO Standards (ex: 27001, …) and laws (ex: GDPR, NIS Directive, … )
Languages: Fluent in English and French, Dutch is an asset
Salary and Benefits
Our client offer you a challenging position, which will be rewarded with a competitive and attractive package in an international company.