Head of IT Global Operations
Desmosia, specialized by business line in Talent Research and Development, supports large groups, SMEs and start-ups in recruiting employees whose passion, curiosity and skills offer real added value.
As Talent Revealers, we understand each candidate through their skills, personality and history, to offer meaningful career opportunities and allow their potential to grow.
To support the growth of our client located in Liege, an international industrial company offering a complete technical panel, we are actively looking for a “Head of IT Global Operations”.
Reporting to the CIO, you lead a World Wide team composed of 4 system engineers, supported by some strong externals partnerships that delivers network and system Global Operations services for 1400 users and 26 World Wide locations.
In doing so,
- you operate, monitor, maintain and support the IT System Infrastructure and Network Infrastructure
- you improve and evolve the IT Infrastructure according to market trends and Business needs in collaboration with external partners and internal Business Owners
- you maintain expertise knowledge
- you collaborate with local IT in order to ensure the proper implementation of the Corporate Guidelines
- Master Degree
- Up to 10 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure in an industrial environment including 5 years of relevant experience as expert in IT Engineer Systems
- International environment experience
- Technical skills :
- Networking : WAN, LAN, WIFI, Ethernet, Switch, Routers, Network Protocols, Network Hardware Configuration, TCP/IP, Network Security
- Systems : Windows Servers & Workstations, Virtualization, SAN Storage concepts, Datacenter outsourcing, MS O365, MS Azure, …
- ITIL knowledge experience
- English and French are required (international context)
- It is also beneficial to speak Spanish
- Management skills : project management experience, tracking budget expenses, change management and decision making
- Ready to travel abroad
- Leadership, team player, communicator, open minded, customer oriented, curious regarding digitalization and new technologies (IoT, artificial intelligence, …)
- Permanent contract
- Position based in Liège
- Very competitive and attractive package with great benefits
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To have more info, don't hesitate to contact Marlène Bertrand : 0472/58.13.95
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Offres | IT / Internet | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | Administration système | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | ICT Engineer | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | Informaticien | Télécommunications | Non communiqué
- Offres | IT Management | Télécommunications | Non communiqué