Under broad direction of the Operations Manager, he/she performs dispatching functions for our Brussels operations team
The company designs world-class logistics and supplies chain programs in complete alignment with customers' business goals
- Dispatch of pick-up and delivery jobs.
- Organize domestic and international road transports.
- Liaise with our sub contracted drivers, airlines, handling agents, customs officers and customers.
- Follow up on shipments while the goods are in the custody of the above partners.
- Monitor and track ongoing shipments, react to any deviations.
- Communicate with all other world courier departments.
- Update of our IT systems.
- Verify and approve invoices.
- Be fluent in French, Dutch and English (other languages are an asset)
- Show past experience in the logistics sector (Freight forwarder, other Courier Company, Airline, handling agent, pharmaceutical company..etc) or an equivalent degree in logistics.
- Provide strong organizational skills and pay attention to details.
- Resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Have a in depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Point and Outlook and other IT programs.
Work independently and be flexible. (work in shifts 0600 to-1800)
The company offers an exciting and dynamic work environment with plenty of room as well as an interesting salary package. Initial training is also foreseen